« previous entry | next entry »
Aug. 15th, 2012 | 01:27 am
music: Dead End
Going to split this up into positives and negatives...
- Me, being stupidly sore and achey due to still yet unknown problems. Screaming in pain from feet pain and having to sit and have a rest every half hour.
- Me, getting a fucking period on the first day of the con. I get about 3 a year now, and it HAD to happen then. Was poorly with pains badly on Sunday, missed the yaoi and yuri panel AND the Omake.
- Building work. It was an eyesore, and annoying to walk around.
- Not having bits of my cosplay because I forgot them.
- Lots of walking on sore feet.
- Dat shower.....
- Shops shut a little too early for our liking.
- Damn socks loosing elastic and slipping down.
- Masquerade very late, again.
- Karaoke was closed when I got to it.... no singing for me.
- Damn Dominos was 2 hours late.
- Train journey from hell on the way back.
- No Clannad merch ;_;
- No Cutethulu shirt either ;_;
- Definate fewer numbers of people, and cosplayers.
- Where was the 'anime songs' party? No anime tunes played at end of con ball!
- No 'recent' cosplays of series I have watched and loved last season. My own cosplay included.
- The ballroom was super, super hot.
- Nyaruko arrived the day the con started so I couldn't wear her ;____; And the sleeves are too tight.
- Left with no potential romance leads :(
- I actually dared to feel pretty in my ball dress, and even cute in my Kaede cosplay....
- Someone asked me to join them for the final dance of the ball, I felt so special!
- Lots of compliments on the ball dress, lots!
- I could actually dance in the dress!
- Sweet kitten manga loot.
- Saw old friends again!
- LOTS of hugs and even kisses with excellent people.
- Hard Gay <3
- Awesome pub.
- Cheap drinks, great choice.
- Very drunk, but no hangovers!
- For that weekend, I could forget about my problems mostly, and just enjoy myself. And dance.
- Dancing all night gets another point because I loved it, even if my body didn't.
- It was overall, good. I enjoyed myself loads, but I felt it was lacking compared to previous years... maybe because it was less full, and I was more poorly .-.
- Learn to dance.
- Get a bigger ball dress.
- Learn to sing (more, better).
- Get more well so I have more stamnia.
- Get my cosplays sorted earlier.
- Not get con depression.... even though it's coming...
- Loose more weight.